Monday, April 4, 2011

This Made Me Smile Today~


I came home from Ketchikan today to sunny skies and 10* above zero.  While I was out of town the DOT cut the road over the hill so my drive home was decreased by almost 20 minutes (wahoo!!).  It was fun to drive home from work through the smoothly sliced snowbanks in the bright evening light at 8 PM.

But, when I reached the bottom of the road I was greeted by a surprising sight...cars from Dexter lined the side of the road.  I was able to drive over the summer road but couldn't drive to the house!  :o)

Luckily my husband brought our snowmachine with the sled to give me and my bags a ride home.  He is a pretty nice guy....


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon