Saturday, April 9, 2011

Today's Ride~


Yesterday day was a snow day that turned into a snow night.  This morning we woke up to huge drifts.   We wondered what was the best way to get to town on a morning like this: snowmachine vs the risk of getting stuck in one of our autos trying to get to work.  We knew the road crews would get out our way but not until they had taken care of things in town so we decided on the machine.

It was warm, 28+*, and light so the visibility was good.  I hooked up my music inside the helmet and was pretty comfortable.  We rode along the road and it looked like the machine was the best choice for the trip.  The driver made it a fairly smooth ride that only took about 30 minutes to get to Bering Air.

About half way to town Darius started singing, "It's Alright..."  A good tune for the morning.....

2 comments:

  1. crazy might be a better tune :/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have that on my playlist....

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon