Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Child Has Returned~

 Once there was a little girl who dreamed of seeing new places and learning new things.
She always let her family know what she thought.



She knew there was a world out there waiting to be discovered,
but she always would have a haven to return to.
So she took a leap and went away to college 1000's of miles away.
Today she returned as an official Sophomore!

And was reminded of what spring-time at home was like.




She said she brought a bit of summer with her in the flower.


 But I think she brought more than that.
Welcome home!....

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture from her younger years at the beginning. I was just getting caught up on your blog, I love your posts. Beautiful pictures and stories, and makes me feel so Nomesick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am glad you enjoy them and they bring back good thoughts of your first hometown, Nome!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon