Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the Thirteenth~



The day began with a beautiful sunrise, full of color.  
It made me think of the old saying, 

"Red sky at night, sailor's delight
Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning"

And I wondered what kind of day it would be.


As I started driving I saw moose coming down the road towards me.
Today it was a Momma Moose and twins.  
They turned and went the opposite way on Buster Creek Road,
and walked to the river.

It was a day full of kids at the pool,
 one rare diving rescue, and errands in town.

Then I headed home and saw
two separate herds of muskox and a bunch of these little guys

All kinds of birds had arrived home before me, and the music was filled with their songs.
And my tomatoes that had grown an inch in a day
were waiting in the sun.
Their friends, the broccoli emerged while I was gone.


It was a full spring day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon