Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pop And Fizzle That Works~


As you know, I work at the pool.
This past week I had an unpleasant surprise-
rust in odd places!

All of the remedies we had at the pool were toxic irritants
which don't mix well with pool water.
So I googled a solution on my computer.

The one I found did a great job.
It didn't hurt swimmers,
and worked as well the expensive chemicals!

Armed with my supplies from home I went to work.
When I poured the liquid into the solid
the "chemicals" reacted,
reminding me of volcanos we enjoyed 
creating long, long ago.




Who knew that baking soda and vinegar (or lemon juice)
would remove rust.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon