Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Contrasts and Colors in Late Summer~

The seeds I planted in the spring have been
taking advantage of the last warmth of the summer days. 
Their bright colors of have been popping out all over 
while the native plants have
turned to their autumn hues in the background.




A Mirror Pond for the gulls and willows



Another of our richly colored sunsets.
I never know when it will be our our last chance to see them this year.
This shot was taken with one hand on the phone and the other on the camera.
Although the phone was cordless, I had to stay in range to be connected to Idaho!
The contrast of the lights and darks beckoned from the yard.


You know me,
I had to step outside 

just for a minute :0)  .....




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon