Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Frosting For the Cause~

As some of you might know, I am not the greatest of cooks.  
I believe food should be functional, fairly quick, and nutritious. 
With work and five picky selective eaters, 
I didn't always have the time, or energy for creating wild, out of this world meals,
so I am especially grateful for cheerios, fruits, yogurt, peanut butter, bagels 
and Pilot Bread!!

Now that the kids are off at school, we don't have meets or games every weekend
so we have more "unscheduled" time.

This bonus time  has led to some new ventures and trials.  
One I decided to take on was the
Frosting For The Cause.  

Sadly too many friends and family members have dealings with different forms of cancer and I have been thinking about it a lot.  
While traveling in cyberspace one day,
I came across a yummy post,
 and followed it until I located its original source.



On November 6th it will be my turn to be a Guest Blogger
and write about making something tasty!  

{  When you are done laughing 
you can get up off of the floor and continue reading......   ;o)  }


The goal is to raise awareness 
                               and spread the word
                                             and gather money so we can
                                                                                      find a cure!

Paula has organized this wonderful project so that

Together we are ♥ baking ♥ a difference!.....



Any funds I raise will be going to our local 

Christine Ann Carpenter Perkins
on October 25, 2011


Come back 
 November 6th
     for the rest of the story.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon