Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Brand New Year, Day One~

HaPpY dAnCe!!

 Today is the beginning of a brand new year. 
The slate is erased 
and we all begin anew.

It is like a brand new notebook, 
with fresh, clean pages where we get to write our own story. 
The future is brimming with possibilities..
and we get to pick the ones we want!

I personally love thinking of the many choices...
all of those options!

Oh, the excitement!
Better than an un-opened package in your hand,
because you get to choose!

As I write this, I am looking out the window at the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico,
my head swimming with all of the changes we have had since last year. 

The past few days our family has blessed with: 
 ~a new member  

   

~barefoot walks on sandy white beaches 



~more peaceful sunsets with the song of the waves



~sunshine and warmth 



~precious time together 



 The hours have been short, but so sa-weet...










I am not so naive to believe we will be this lucky every day, 
But I like to think that I am smart enough to appreciate our moments
for the gifts that they are. 

My heart-felt wish for you
(author unknown) 

 Good health 
Good company 
Good sense to understand what matters 

 May your 2012 cup overflow with moments to savor...



1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of the footprints circle in the sand and of your son in the side mirror. May you all enjoy and wonderful and blessed year with many, many moments of making wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon