Monday, March 26, 2012

Hole-y Sunday Walk~

Two days in a row--Woo hoo!!
We had just a little wind and temps comfortable to be out and about in!
No, this isn't the norm for us.
Usually we can get out most days after February!

But, it was a good day for a walk 
so the Pilot Man, Dexter Dog and I headed out.


We went a different direction and found this one lone tree.


There must have been a lot of people who needed Thneeds here!



This last one standing is probably 50 years old..or more.

This old mining camp is in a sweet spot.  
They used to raise a garden here in the summer.


I had to snap fast to get this one-
On the way back we heard a funny noise, but I couldn't figure out the source 
until the shoes were cleared of boots and snow.


I had ripped them both, leaving big holes!
Time to get out the duct tape.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon