Saturday, March 31, 2012

Three Hundred Fifty-Six Or So~

Today is last day of my 
Year of Taking Pictures Every Day Commitment.

In reality, I probably missed about ten days.
That would make it 355...
except this was a Leap Year and I took a picture!

It was supposed to be a learning tool...
Not sure how much I learned about taking better pictures, but I did learn a few things!

There were days that I went to bed only to remember as I was falling asleep, 
so had to crawl back out to capture a picture for the day...
Then there were other days I took over 500 (yep..5 zero, zero-love those big memory cards!)
I figure it all worked out in the end.

Living where we do, we are lucky to see many shots I think are worth capturing!!
I hope you have enjoyed watching the days through the 
window of my camera ;o)

Thanks for taking the time to check them out
and letting me know what you think!

One final shot in this year of pictures~


It must be spring...we have flowers blooming in the house!

(The following is best recited in a New York accent)

Tis tis spring
the boyd is on the wing.
But that's absoid 
the wing is on the boyd.....



4 comments:

  1. 500 photos in one day!....that beats my 300 or so!

    Lovely (geranium ?) and cute poem, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have been carried away doing 500...there was a LOT of deleting!! :-) Your pictures are lovely.
      Yes, those are geranium blossoms. They love our longer days.
      The poem was handed down from Grandfather, to Pilot Man, to our kids. I don't say it as well as he does, but it is kind of fun!

      Delete
  2. Love the poem and the bloom! Congratulations on completing your 365 photo project:)

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon