Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life's Good Surprises~

We all know life holds some surprises 
that we would like to do without.

But sometimes there are surprises that are pretty 
amazing!
I am happily having a hard time wrapping my mind around a few of those lately.

But, I would like to share one of them~

  The Barrister Son did it.
He finished.
He passed.
He. Is. Done.  ....that is the hard part to believe!

One of those things I never imagined. 
It just never occurred to me.
A Barrister in the family.

But,
 After YeArS of work,
and focus, 
and determination,

HaPPy DanCE for the KiD PerSOn who DiD It!!

Since it is on FaceBook, it must be official now :0)

He passed the Bar Exam!!


The other surprise is still under wraps--
in a heart-warming kind of way.....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your Barrister Son on passing the bar. How exciting (and relieving) for him. Best wishes to him as he begins his practice.

    I'm so excited for you to announce your other surprise!!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon