Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Matchstick Lights~

Doesn't this look like the top of a lit match?
As I was leaving the airport --after Gold Streaking a water sample-
I watched as this match burned higher and higher in the east.

I thought it needed a cool backdrop,
but it was rising too fast and was being an uncooperative subject..
and I ran out of time to find one.


Looking back to the west on the drive home, it looked like a 
slow-burning match.

The rainbow arched around the sun through the clouds.
Those lights are staying out a little longer 
every day....




2 comments:

  1. It does not need a backdrop! What a neat shot. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope your Easter Weekend was enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon