Sunday, July 22, 2012

Neighborhood Visitors~

The daughter went running and saw a bear again.
This time it was on the neighbor's lawn 
and coming towards her.

After quickly loosing interest, it turned and lumbered off towards the river.
Turns out it was already full because it had 
destroyed and eaten most of their fish
in their smokehouse!

Later in the day we found this paw print along the river by our house.


We also saw fish which means they are headed up from the mouth
and should be available for the bears' dinner!


When I went to go work in the greenhouse
I had a much smaller visitor..


That would explain who has been pruning my plants.....






2 comments:

  1. Cute little pest, the one in the green house I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a dull minute at your house! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon