Sunday, July 8, 2012

Not Today ~

It seems to run in streaks.
This past week was one of those when
I was repeatedly asked a version of these types of questions:

Are you going to live here forever?
Do you ever want to leave?
What are you going to do now that...? (kids are grown, getting older, etc.)

As I was kneeling in the dirt yesterday pulling weeds
with the sun warming us into the 70's
and the birds flying
on a day so quiet I could hear their wings flap,
I was thinking about it..

Then I looked up 


and decided not to worry about it today.
But, maybe when it gets back to 30' below.....


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful peaceful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I would say that Nome is for the adventurous of spirit, the young at heart and the hearty. I would also say that you are all of that and more. Enjoy your home and all the wonder that it has to offer.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon