Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stitchin', Stitchin'~




My Bernina and I have been humming along lately.
It has been fun to do something a little different,
have my brain challenged
and be creative!

These bags were by request~


The multiple-zippered bag below was once a jumper that I made about 15 years ago!
While I still loved the fabric, I was tired of the jumper so I stored it away.

In January Sara at Sew Sweetness put out a call for pattern testers
and I was one of the lucky ones choosen!
You can check out all of the creative ideas at Sara's site.

I decided it was the perfect time to UpCycle my 
spring--ee fabric.
The bag is perfect for traveling with a laptop!


All of the bag work has been fun and 
now
the machine and I get to work on some quilty projects!


Hope things are pieceful in your part of the world.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon