Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Records Being Set~

Some records don't need to be broken.
Having the latest recorded snow fall EvEr should be one of them!

The state of Alaska set records for the coldest (arctic region) last winter,
most snowfall (central and southeast regions) in the same winter,
and now we are setting a state-wide record for the LaTeSt snow fall..

and it just keeps falling!!

Our Saturday morning view~


The stairs to the yard~


My bench is really hoping for summer sittin'~


The dog was sleeping inside~


By evening the winds had kick in and most of the snow was blown off the deck.

This is the last week of school and most classes plan trips to the beach,
bonfires and hikes.
They will just wear more clothes this year!

Tis spring, tis spring......



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude!
    Thank you so much, However I am having difficulties with your RSS.
    I don't know why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone else having the same RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... xbox live gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there friends, good post and pleasant arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.


    Also visit my blog: backgroundrevealed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
    you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    My site ... iphone 5 jailbreak untethered redsnow

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon