Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Sideways~

And today the snow b l o w s 
sideways..


 It is a full-fledged blizzard! 
Because it has warmed into the 30's the snow shouldn't stick too long.


I am so GLAD to be watching it through the window
with a bright fire keeping us warm!!


And..on a side-note~

Whoever gifted me with a bread-making class in Wasilla,
ThAnK YoU!!

It was a fun surprise when the instructor called to tell me 
that since I missed the last class,
I could come to one next week...in Wasilla
(1.25 hr by jet to Anchorage + 1 hr car ride from there),
or in Anchorage on a different date!
I have already checked their schedule for future opportunities.

She had my name and home phone number,
but didn't know who had paid for the class.
Thanks for your kind thought ;0) .....





4 comments:

  1. How lovely to be gifted that class! Enjoy it and the bread :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highly energetic article, I loved that bit. Will there
    be a part 2?

    Here is my blog post :: Cheap Penis Stretchers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog
    and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing for your feed and I'm hoping you write
    again very soon!

    Also visit my web blog ... herpes vaccine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too great.
    I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're
    saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and
    you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

    Here is my webpage ... online roulette

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon