Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Spotted at 65 MPH~


As we flew down the road,
with my camera in my lap,
we passed this..


At first I thought it was a statue
 majestic in posture and stance.



but the moose slowly lifted its head to take another bite.

PIctUre PERFECT..


 

And I just watched it go by.



The Pilot Man said he would turn around if I wanted... ;-)
 and we drove by again.
Since there was so much traffic, making it too dangerous to stop 
(a cross marked where someone else had tried)..


I just kept clicking at 65 MPH
 as the moose posed casually against that beautiful backdrop.....



2 comments:

  1. Great spot Sharon. Do you see a lot of moose in Alaska? They are just starting to come back to northern NY.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon