Friday, August 1, 2014

Life is a Beach with Friends~

What a summer it has been!

One day we had sunshine,


and the next day we didn't.


Even with the weather,
 my friend still wanted to visit and spend time "at home".
So, she hopped on a jet, and flew to Nome.

Her bag came packed with many clothing layers,
for whatever the day might bring!

Love her Xtra tuffs :-)


She is very creative and one of her stops was to look for treasures at the beach.

Who knows what she might make from the 
discoveries we made?


It was a wonderful, peaceful visit, with so much to do!

She brought her paints

 and camera too..
I think we each took over 1000 pictures ;-)


There has been a bit of unnecessary drama lately,
and it has been a challenge..


so my friend kindly reminded me,


The tides will flow, 
shifting the sand as it moves..


but, life is a beach,
and we get to ChOoSe how we roll with the waves.

Happy August to you!
I hope you are having a fAbULOUs summer.....




6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely time with your friend. I hope whatever is causing your drama will wash away with the tide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had some special time with your special friend. I love how she looks at life. Hope your bumpy times smooth out soon.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon