Monday, February 9, 2015

And The New Year is Blowing By~


Hello!
I hope things are going well for you.


This year is blowing by at a speed that takes my breath away.

I flip-flop between thinking that speed is a blessing,
or not,
depending on the day!


What is your feeling today?
Do you wish time would slow down?


January has come and gone.
Much of ours had temperatures below zero.
Brr....
But, this week I am grateful for those temps since our freezer died.
Mother Nature is doing a fantastic job of keeping everything cold
in boxes on the deck.

Now our long, sunny days are back.
The Pilot Man and I both noticed that this week
we could drive home in the light
after work!!

Love, LoVe those kind of days (big heart!)


2015 is going to be an adventurous year.
I think Alaska Airlines is going to become a close friend.
We are looking forward to seeing some new places, familiar faces
and, if we are lucky, 
a few new ones, too!




But today we are home,
the sun is shining,
and the fire is burning.

So, if you have any control over that "pause" button,
could you push it?

 Please.....






6 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again and hoping all is well. Sounds like lots of travel plans in the works this year. Great pictures! As for a pause button...I'm looking for a fast forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been times in my life when I would have liked to have a pause button. We've had lots of ice and snow and tomorrow's temperatures are predicted to be in negative digits. It's good to see you posting. I'll bet some of your Alaska Air travel will be to see your sweet grandchildren. Is the quest to see new faces in your future a hint of new sweet little things to come?

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon