Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A New Little Miss~



Let me introduce
Miss Posy..


She came quickly into the world on July 27th.


Because the Flyer Son was still deployed, he participated 
by FaceTime and the Crafty Wife's mother
was in Oklahoma.


Miss Posy is the calmest baby I have ever met and rarely ever cries.


She was less than a week old when I first saw this tiny little peanut.



She spent much of her time sleeping in the room with 
everyone around.






When she was awake, she was a peaceful observer.




It always makes me a little sad to think how much 
they will grow before we see them again,


but I am grateful for the time we do get to spend with the grands.....


5 comments:

  1. Miss Posy is absolutely beautiful. The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!
I will respond to you directly by email,
Sharon